Plastic portals is a small game for the Weekly Game Jam about the plastics generated in our households and where they end up. The game has two areas a kitchen and the sea. The sea has a few fish swimming in it and a portal hovering over it. The kitchen has a trash can which connects to the portal.
How to play
- Plastic items are periodically generated in the kitchen and clicking on them throws them in the garbage can.
- They are then instantly teleported to the sea where if they land on a fish they kill it.
- Killing 5 fish ends the game
- Try to dispose as many plastic items as possible without killing fish!
- Let's all try and reduce our plastic consumption!